*30 Day Cancellation Policy: When canceling 30+ days before your reservation date you will receive a refund minus the 5% merchant fees to run your credit card. TRAVEL INSURANCE, If you paid for travel insurance it is not refundable at all. When cancelling within the 30 day window the funds you have paid are non refundable.
*WARNING: NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES
~ NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AND/OR INSIDE
(UNLESS ITS A DESIGNATED PET FRIENDLY RENTAL)
$500 will be automatically deducted from your Credit Card if we discover you have pet(s) outside and/or inside the rental property unless its a pet friendly cabin and is stated so on the webpage. $500 charge if the cabin smells like cigar or cigarette smoke. All of our private cabins are non-smoking.
We thank you in advance for obeying our rules.
*Bring a Copy of Your Agreement: with you so your group knows what to do during your stay and at time of departure.
1. When booking outside the 30-day cancellation window half of total amount is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 30-days prior to reservation. The same credit card will be charged that you used to get booked into the property unless you call us prior to the 30-day cancellation period.
2. When booking within the 30 day cancellation window full payment is required unless other arrangements have been made
3. It’s possible to mail in your payment by check or money order but you will need to call us to book over the phone and a credit card will still be needed to hold on file until shortly after your departure.
*Affordable Damage Insurance for only $39. Accidental Rental Damage Insurance from Travel Guard, one of the leading travel insurance companies in the world. Travel Guard(r) is a reliable, respected insurer that covers six million travelers annually. For an affordable $39, this plan covers up to $1,500 in accidental damage to the rental property or its contents.
*Cleaning Staff Will Come In To Clean And Inspect the cabin right after your departure and if no damage or theft is found and/or garbage is not left behind then nothing will be charged to your credit card or turned into the insurance company.
*Travel Insurance: "Optional" Protect your self and safeguard your investment. Whether it's a large family reunion or a romantic vacation for two, when you're planning your next trip, don't forget to pack your travel insurance. Vacations can be full of surprises.
*Important Information: Cabins “ARE NOT” equipped with private toiletries like bar soap, shampoo and conditioner for the bath/showers, so bring these items with you. Make sure and give everyone in your group a copy of this rental agreement so they are informed of rules and information pertaining to this cabin(s) you are renting. Cabins “ARE” equipped with: Bedding, pillows, towels, pots & pans, dishes, toilet paper & paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, detergent for washer, propane for gas grill (FYI) These items are provided for the common 3-night stay so if you run out of anything you will need to buy more to finish out your stay.
*At Departure: Please be honest with us if anything gets broken or damaged during your stay and tell us about it so we are not surprised when we arrive to inspect and clean the cabin. Please walk around the grounds and pick up any trash and/or cigarette butt that has occurred during your stay. Prior to your departure the cabins must be left in a cleaned up manner. Guests are responsible to do your own dishes and putting key back in lock box.
*Guest Responsibility/Kitchen Trash: In our neck of the woods we don't have trash pick up service like the bigger cities do so it is necessary for our guests visiting the area take their own trash to the dumpsters. For Our Guests Convenience, garbage pick up is available for a $100 "Minimum fee/per trip. Truck load will be a "Minimum" $100 charge. Please make this arrangement in advance with our reservationist. Take all trash to the dump or additional charges will apply if your trash is left behind.
*Electrical Systems & Furniture: We ask that you not move any of the furniture during your stay. If you do; please return the furniture back to the original location or a minimum of $25 will be charged for us to move the furniture back to position. We ask that you please do not disconnect or change the wiring for any of the TV or electrical equipment. There will be a minimum of $50 charged if we have to rewire the electrical systems.
*Blocked Toilets :
1. We test all toilets prior to your arrival to ensure they are in working order.
2. Sewer/septic systems are fragile and can not handle feminine hygiene items and large amounts of toilet paper. These will block the toilets.
3. In the event that your party creates an overflowing toilet that you can not unplug with a plunger in the cabin, you will need to call a plumber at your own expense. If you leave the cabin with a plugged toilet, we will deduct the plumber’s bill from your security deposit.
*Rental of More than One Cabin :
1. If you are renting more than one cabin to accommodate your large family gathering, please to not move items from one cabin to another. This includes kitchen items and towels. A $20 an hour fee will be charged if we have to track down and switch items from one cabin to the other.
2. Guests moving between the cabins will respect the neighborhood and refrain from loud noise and boisterous behavior on the roads; particularly late at night.
3. Guests will keep in mind at all times that there are neighbors who treasure the peace and tranquility of this serene locale, who also value access to their driveways, and who are quick to complain if our guests create problems.
4. Guests from multiple cabins will not spend the bulk of their rental time at a cabin other than the cabin in which they are sleeping. Having people from one cabin spend most of their time at another cabin unfairly burdens that cabin, creates a risk of sewer/septic backup, and creates a risk of neighbor complaints.
1. Please park ALL vehicles, towing trailers, boats, snowmobiles, and ATV’s on the cabin property.
2. If you do not have enough room, please let us know and we will find an appropriate place for the extra parking.
3. DO NOT park on the side of the road and DO NOT block any accesses.
*Outdoor Fire Pits/Indoor Fireplaces: are not equipped with firewood so if possible you will need to bring some with you or you can buy a box at most gas stations or stores.
1. All outside fires must be in the designated fire pit container.
2. If the cabin does not have a fire pit, do NOT create one.
3. Make sure that all fires are out prior to leaving the property or going inside the cabin. Do not leave the fire unattended and make sure that you have ample water to put the fire out.
4. Do not use the fire pit when conditions are hazardous (windy)..
*ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS: When using ATV’s, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly adhered to. NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the Resorts or Subdivisions.
ATV, Dirt Bike and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the Subdivisions and Resorts is 15 miles per hour
NO ATV, Dirt Bike or Snowmobile riding is allowed within 100 feet of any cabin and/or condo buildings. Please respect other Private Cabin and Resort Owners property, do not ride ATV’S, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles through residential lots located throughout the Subdivisions and Resorts, vacant lots included.
*GUESTS MUST OBEY THE RESORT & SUBDIVISION RULES OR YOU WILL BE EVICTED: These rules have been set for your safety and the safety and well being of others.
*Finders Keepers: Take a thorough inspection inside and outside of the rental property for any personal items that might get left behind. If items need to be mailed back to you there will be a minimum $25.00 charge.
*Eviction Notice: Please do not exceed the amount the cabin can sleep. by county permit guidelines- We will do visits to the cabin during your stay to make sure you are staying within the occupancy guidelines. This is for fire code & guest safety and septic system concerns that our county has. Please obey subdivision rules and cabin rules. If we get bad reports and you do not obey these terms and/or we feel damage could occur to the rental property you will be instructed to depart the property immediately. You will be given 2 hours notice to depart the property.
*Hot Tub Waiver: (This only applies if you rent a cabin with a hot tub)
1. Hot tubs are clean and ready for your use before your arrival. Please call us immediately when you arrive if the hot tub needs attention. Please make sure to call us during your stay if hot tub needs to be serviced. We want you to have a great stay and want to accommodate you as best we can.
2. Proceed with caution: Winter months can be extremely careful because snow and ice could be around hot tub and you could slip and fall causing injury. Be very alert at all times when children are in and around the hot tub. Pregnant women and/or those under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs shall use the hot tub at their own risk. No infants shall be allowed in the hot tub. Children sixteen (16) years of age and younger shall be accompanied by an adult while in the hot tub.
3. Hot tubs seat 4 guests: No more than these numbers of guests are allowed at any one time. Please no over loading with lots of children. Hot tub will almost for sure need to be drained because of the yellow color that usually appears. Splashing and water absorption with swim suits will cause water levels get to low and water can no longer flow into the filter area and damage will occur to the hot tub motors which can be very expensive for our guests to repair.
4. Rinse off before entry and shower after using the hot tub so hot tub will stay clean and so will you. We accept no responsibility if you end up with a rash or other chemical reactions. To use the hot tub you do so at your own risk.
5. Hot tub condition to be left in the same manner as it was found upon entry of the cabin. If hot tub needs to be drained, cleaned and refilled after your stay there will be a $100 charge to your credit card to get it ready for our next guests..
1. We can not control the weather and the storm systems. Our temperatures range from 35 degrees to 80 degrees in the summer and 15 degrees below zero and 40 degrees in the winter.
2. We try to keep the driveways plowed and decks shoveled before each renter, but sometimes the storms do surprise us.
3. The county road crews plow the Highways first and then the side county roads.
4. Each owner has a private snow removal company on contract and they will plow the driveways per their contract with each of the homeowners.
5. Only a few of our cabins have air-conditioners. Ceiling fans and windows open at night will help cool the cabins down during the day in the summer.
*Rights Reserved -Adjustments: Family Time Vacation Rentals reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations without legal or monetary ramifications to Family Time Vacation Rentals.
1. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, Satellite TV black outs, appliance malfunctions, and the like; and in no event will we issue a refund for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve.
2. We maintain our cabins in the best possible operating condition and if a problem should occur we will make every effort to rectify the situation and if necessary, move you to a comparable home.
3. If you decide to leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund.
4. We do not generally issue refunds for cleaning fees. Please report any problem with the cleaning immediately and we will send someone to inspect and if necessary correct any deficiencies. Under no circumstances will we issue any cleaning fee refund if we do not have an opportunity to inspect.
5. Guests acknowledge that there will be no refund for early check out, delayed check in, health or family emergencies, weather conditions, inconvenience or dissatisfaction.
6. In the event the guest is dissatisfied, our sole responsibility will be to correct the problem as soon as practically possible, or to offer to move guests to a comparable accommodation (if one is available), at the sole discretion of Family Time Vacation Rentals.
*The Property Manager or Owner will not be responsible: for the damage to the Renters personal property while occupying the property. I have read this agreement and understand it’s a legal document and I/we bare responsibility for consulting with legal counsel where not understood.
*EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS:
Brian Head (Iron County) Sherriff’s Office..............................................................(435) 867-7500
Duck Creek Village (Kane County)
Brian Head Power Outage......................……………..(888) 221-7070
Duck Creek Village Power Outage…………………………..(435) 644-5026
Family Time Vacation Rentals..............................(877)-632-7007